Policy on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Pursuant to Article 31 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we hereby inform you of the following in relation to the processing that will be carried out as a result of you entering the Competition.
- The data controller is Campagnolo s.r.l. - Via della Chimica, 4 - 36100 Vicenza VI, which can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data controller has appointed a personal data protection officer, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com
- The data you provide by filling in the online form on the controller's website will be used to collect useful information to convey marketing messages.
- We remind you of your right to request the data controller for access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing concerning you and to object to such processing, as well as your right to data portability; you can exercise these rights using the contact details indicated above.
- The consent given may be withdrawn at any time by contacting the controller at the email addresses indicated or using the methods indicated in the communications that will be sent to you.
- We also remind you of your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in Italy represented by the Personal Data Protection Authority(www.garanteprivacy.it).